Announcements and Important Events
This year's concussion lecture will be online!
Go to more, files & links and click on the Concussion Lecture file.
Directions to the Online CCET Concussion Training Module:
to open the online learning module for Concussion Education. It will say Temple University College of Public Health. You can do this on your phone, tablet/ipad, or computer.
- Fill out your FIRST and LAST name. Do not put a nick name. Then click on the to advance to the next section.
- Select the SCHOOL BUILDING you will be attending in the fall. (Bensalem High School)
- If you attend a technical school, put your HOME SCHOOL BUILDING (Bensalem High School) click
- In the next section put your EMAIL ADDRESS, then click
- Select what GRADE you will be going into this FALL 2020, then click
- Select any SPORT you will or plan to play in the 2020-2021 school year, then click
- The next section is the PRESENTATION. If it does not initially show up, click on the screen to START the presentation.
- Each section of this presentation takes approximately 7-10 minutes.
- At the end of each section of the presentation you will have to click the at the BOTTOM RIGHT of the screen.
- When the presentation for each section is completed you will need to answer the MULTIPLE CHOICE OR TRUE/FALSE questions in each section.
- When you have completed the presentation and all the questions it will show you your score.
- Your Athletic Trainer will be able to see who has completed this presentation and the score you receive on the questions.
- This will fulfill your mandatory Concussion Education for the 2020-2021 school year. Athletic Trainers and Coaches will be in touch on how the ImPACT Test will be completed for their student athletes.
- Email TTomlinson@bensalemsd.org with any questions.